Linux System Administrator
Are you a Linux lover? Do you like to solve problems? Then we have the perfect job for you!
- You'll be working on various internal systems;
- Linux servers maintenance and monitoring;
- Script writing for improved administration;
- Bug reporting and working on bug/support tickets;
- Collaboration with both local and remote team members;
- Extra tasks as deemed necessary;
- Investigating logs for diagnosing and fixing issues;
- Reporting directly to our Sys Admin Coordinator.
- Love for the Linux OS;
- Linux administration experience (professionally or privately);
- Proficient use of the English language;
- Basic skills in scripting and automation in Bash;
- Open-minded with good communication skills;
- Fast learner and result oriented;
- Pro-active and independent worker whilst strong team spirit and involvement;
- Available to work in shifts.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Zabbix monitoring system;
- Basic Python programming experience;
- Love for optimization and analysis of software resources;
- SMTP and DNS knowledge;
- Basic MySQL knowledge;
- Familiarity with email-related security systems (SPF, DNSBL, DKIM).
- A full-time position (40 hours/week);
- Attractive starting salary, regular performance-dependent salary increases, year-end bonus option;
- Private Medical Subscription;
- Extra vacation day for each year worked @SpamExperts;
- A workspace in our office in the city center (why travel to some industrial area?!);
- Lots of space for self-development, personal growth, and opportunities to contribute with your knowledge;
- Possibility to get involved in our Social Responsibility Program;
- A high performance and passionate team of colleagues.
We're a fast-growing anti-spam email security provider, founded in The Netherlands. Together with 50+ highly motivated colleagues (the majority located in our offices in Amsterdam and Bucharest), we're changing the anti-spam industry. We're a diverse group of international people working with customers from around the globe. The company is still growing very fast and quickly expanding on all fronts.
We care about people who are social, smart and passionate, reliable, work well both in a team but also individually, are driven by high performance and simply feel at home in our ‘family’. Each individual has a critical task in the company; we're efficient and get things done.
Are you interested?
Simply email our HR Specialist, Elena Mocanu (+4 031 630 0874) your CV and motivation to: email@example.com. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.