QA Automation Engineer
Are you passionate about automated testing and want to take your skills to another level? Not intimidated by Linux, Python, or PHP? Then we have the perfect job for you! We are currently looking for an experienced software tester to help us ensure high quality standards for our security email software.
- Experience creating automated tests for web applications, e.g. using Selenium;
- Python's unittest module, phpUnit, or other standard unit testing libraries;
- Proficient use of the English language;
- Responsible and proactive attitude;
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SMTP and DNS knowledge;
- Experience using Codeception framework;
- Bash scripting experience;
- Familiarity with bug tracking and continuous integration systems.
- Ensure new features, software enhancements, and bug fixes are working as intended and meet design specifications;
- Nobody wants to test the same thing twice, write an automated test to verify the functionality;
- Write unit and functional tests;
- Develop and maintain testing infrastructure;
- Test Linux command-line scripts;
- Review testing technical documentation for accuracy.
- A full-time position (40 hours/week);
- Attractive starting salary, regular performance-dependent salary increases, year-end bonus option;
- Private Medical Subscription;
- Extra vacation day for each year worked @SpamExperts;
- A workspace in our office in the city center (why travel to some industrial area?!);
- Lots of space for self-development, personal growth, and opportunities to contribute with your knowledge;
- Possibility to get involved in our Social Responsibility Program;
- A high performance and passionate team of colleagues.
We're a fast-growing anti-spam email security provider, founded in The Netherlands. Together with 50+ highly motivated colleagues (the majority located in our offices in Amsterdam and Bucharest), we're changing the anti-spam industry. We're a diverse group of international people working with customers from around the globe. The company is still growing very fast and quickly expanding on all fronts.
We care about people who are social, smart and passionate, reliable, work well both in a team but also individually, are driven by high performance and simply feel at home in our ‘family’. Each individual has a critical task in the company; we're efficient and get things done.
Are you interested?
Simply email our HR Specialist, Elena Mocanu (+4 031 630 0874) your CV and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.