Technical Support Engineer (level 2)
Do you love client contact and like solving problems? Then we have the perfect job for you!
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Proven experience in technical support
- Interest in security
- Basic Linux skills
- Love for client contact
- Available to work in shifts
- Provide efficient level 2 support over ticket system and telephone
- Monitor new outbound spam campaigns and proactively report these to clients
- Verify reported spam messages
- Process external ARF reports
- Manage outbound delivery queue issues
- Monitor and manage IP reputations
- A full-time position (40 hours/week)
- Attractive starting salary, regular performance-dependent salary increases, year-end bonus option
- Extra vacation day for each year worked @SpamExperts
- A workspace in our office in the city center (why travel to some industrial area?!)
- Lots of space for self-development, personal growth, and opportunities to contribute with your knowledge
- Possibility to get involved in our Social Responsibility Program
- A high performance and passionate team of colleagues
We're a fast-growing anti-spam email security provider, founded in The Netherlands. Together with 40+ highly motivated colleagues (the majority located in our offices in Amsterdam and Bucharest), we're changing the anti-spam industry. We're a diverse group of international people working with customers from around the globe. The company is still growing very fast and quickly expanding on all fronts.
We care about people who are social, smart and passionate, reliable, work well both in a team but also individually, are driven by high performance and simply feel at home in our ‘family’. Each individual has a critical task in the company; we're efficient and get things done.
Are you interested?
Simply email our HR Specialist, Elena Mocanu (+4 031 630 0874 ) your CV and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.