Are you passionate about IT? Are you user-focused, analytical, and have strong design skills? Then we may have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a UX/UX designer to join our team in order to build the next generation customer experience.
Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Deliver a variety of wireframes, mock-ups and designs to elevate user experience
- Provide product administration interface design optimizations
- Refine simple or complex workflows to ensure a streamlined onboarding process
- Optimize sign-up and billing processes
- Research and conduct user behavior analysis, usability testing and other related user-facing activities
- Optimize and improve the overall user experience and content
- Liaise with clients, technical teams, stakeholders and decision makers
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Generally knowledgeable about technology
- Understanding of common software development best practices
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Good knowledge of graphic/layout design topics such as typography
- Knowledge of current design trends and publications
- Proven design proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop or equivalent
- Accustomed to working with highly technical information and complex subjects
- Proficient use of the English language
- Detail oriented, highly organized
- High intrinsic motivation
- Creative mindset
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of programming languages
- Computer Science or Engineering degree
- Good interaction with programmers and ability to capture the necessary information
- Proactive attitude
- A full-time position (40 hours/week)
- Attractive starting salary, regular performance-dependent salary increases, year-end bonus option
- Private medical subscription
- Extra vacation day for each year worked @SpamExperts
- A workspace in our office in the city center
- Lots of space for self-development, personal growth, and opportunities to contribute with your knowledge
- Possibility to get involved in our Social Responsibility Program
- A high performance and passionate team of colleagues
We're a fast-growing anti-spam email security provider, founded in The Netherlands. Together with 50+ highly motivated colleagues (the majority located in our offices in Amsterdam and Bucharest), we're changing the anti-spam industry. We're a diverse group of international people working with customers from around the globe. The company is still growing very fast and quickly expanding on all fronts.
We care about people who are social, smart and passionate, reliable, work well both in a team but also individually, are driven by high performance and simply feel at home in our ‘family’. Each individual has a critical task in the company; we're efficient and get things done.
Are you interested?
Simply email our HR Specialist, Elena Mocanu (+4 031 630 0874 ) your CV and motivation to: email@example.com. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.